Applicants must have a minimum of high school diploma or GED, A valid Kentucky
driver’s license, basic mathematics skills, good communication skills, computer and
record keeping skills. Applicants must pass a background check, TB Skin Test and
assist in other duties within the program if needed. Applicant must be able to perform
heavy lifting and have the ability to drive a delivery vehicle.
- Implement cycle menus, nutrient analysis, menu planning guidelines, preparation
standard/serving standard guidelines, and food product development/evaluation
- Evaluate food transportation items, equipment, and operating supplies to be used in
food transport process
- Plan for the efficient use, care, maintenance and repair of SFSP/At Risk vehicles
- Provide standards for quantity and quality of food prepared and served before meal
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standard in food service vehicles and work
- Maintain an inventory of all equipment and supplies for mobile transport are in good
order are working properly
- Assist in daily meal preparation and site organization including recordkeeping and
delivery of food to designated locations if needed.
Applicant will be responsible for meal deliver, oversee meals service and ensure that
sites are safe and are in sanitary condition.
COVID-19 Requirements: During the current pandemic, the program is delivering
meals to designated locations on a weekly schedule. All staff is required to wear
disposable vinyl gloves and a cloth, fabric styled surgical mask upon serving our clients.
All staff must practice social distancing, staying at least 3 to 6 feet away from clients.
Staff must wash their hands, use hot water and soap and practice healthy hygiene
habits. Staff must be willing to have temperature taken daily. All staff will clean delivery
stations daily using bleach, sterilization, and disinfectants following proper cleaning
procedures within the Health Food and Safety Guidelines.
Applications are available at any KCEOC location or by clicking here. For more information, please call 606-546-3152 or 1-800-880-3152.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Current KCEOC employees may apply by submitting a letter of interest outlining qualifications to Human Resources.
Letters will be accepted until the position is filled.
KCEOC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.