Applicants must have a minimum of high school diploma or GED, A valid Kentucky
driver’s license, basic mathematics skills, good communication skills, computer and
record keeping skills. Applicants must pass a background check, TB Skin Test and
assist in other duties within the program if needed. Applicant must be able to perform
heavy lifting and have the ability to drive a delivery vehicle.
- Implement cycle menus, nutrient analysis, menu planning guidelines, preparation
standard/serving standard guidelines, and food product development/evaluation
- Evaluate food items, equipment, and operating supplies to be used in kitchen
- Plan for the efficient use, care, maintenance and repair of kitchen equipment
- Provide standards for quantity and quality of food prepared and served
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standard in kitchen and work areas
- Maintain an inventory of all food, equipment and supplies in good order
- Assist in daily meal preparation and site organization including recordkeeping and
delivery of food to designated locations if needed.
Applicant will be responsible for meal deliver, oversee meals service and ensure that