KCEOC Community Action Partnership is currently seeking a full-time Home Based Teacher in Harlan County, KY.
Duties include, but are not limited to,
• Acquire knowledge of and implement accordingly the Head Start Program Performance Standards.
• Work cooperatively with other Child Development staff in the planning, integration, and implementation of EHS/HS program services for children 0 to 5 years of age.
• Become competent in the use of designated computer programs, and use properly in the operations of the Child Development Program.
• Responsible for compiling designated reports in a timely manner.
• Participate in the annual program self-assessment process.
CDA or a comparable credential, or equivalent coursework as part of an associate’s or bachelor’s degree; able to demonstrate competency to plan and implement home-based learning experiences; and work experience. Valid Driver‘s License and reliable transportation.
Applications are available at any KCEOC location or by clicking here. For more information, please call 606-546-3152 or 1-800-880-3152. For questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
KCEOC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.