KCEOC Community Action Partnership, Inc. is seeking a qualified individual to fill the role of Cook in Knox County, KY. This position’s duties include, but are not limited to,
• Acquire knowledge of and implement accordingly the Head Start Program Performance Standards.
• Work cooperatively with other Child Development staff in the planning, integration, and implementation of EHS/HS program services for children 0 to 5 years of age.
• Become competent in the use of designated computer programs, and use properly in the operations of the Child Development Program
• Responsible for compiling designated reports in a timely manner.
• Participate in the annual program self-assessment processes.
Requirements: Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation. High School Diploma or GED; Certified Food Card through the Health Department or other reputable agency.
Applications are available at any KCEOC location or by clicking here. For more information, please call 606-546-3152 or 1-800-880-3152. For questions email email@example.com.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
KCEOC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.