KCEOC is seeking a qualified individual to fill the full-time position of Caregiver Assistant in Clay, Knox and Laurel counties, KY. The Caregiver Assistant is responsible for:
• Acquire knowledge of and implement accordingly the Head Start Program Performance Standards.
• Promote school readiness for all children.
• Have an understanding of the Head Start Early Learning Outcomes Framework.
• Work cooperatively with other Child Development staff in the planning, integration, and implementation of EHS/HS program services for children 0 to 5 years of age.
• Become competent in the use of designated computer programs, and use properly in the operations of the Child Development Program.
• Responsible for compiling designated reports in a timely manner.
Qualifications: Child Development Associate’s degree or equivalent secondary education and work experience, along with a valid drivers license.
Applications are available at any KCEOC location or by clicking here. For more information, please call 606-546-3152 or 1-800-880-3152.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Current KCEOC employees may apply by submitting a letter of interest outlining qualifications to Human Resources.
Letters will be accepted until the position is filled.
KCEOC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Those meeting Section 3 criteria are encouraged to apply. Section 3 criteria includes a public housing resident, or a low income or very low income person.