KCEOC is seeking a qualified individual to fill the full-time position of Caregiver Assistant in Harlan County, KY. The Caregiver Assistant is responsible for:
• Acquire knowledge of and implement accordingly the Head Start Program Performance Standards.
• Promote school readiness for all children.
• Have an understanding of the Head Start Early Learning Outcomes Framework.
• Work cooperatively with other Child Development staff in the planning, integration, and implementation of EHS/HS program services for children 0 to 5 years of age.
• Become competent in the use of designated computer programs, and use properly in the operations of the Child Development Program.
• Responsible for compiling designated reports in a timely manner.
Qualifications: Child Development Associate’s degree or equivalent secondary education and work experience, along with a valid drivers license.
Applications are available at any KCEOC location or by clicking here. For more information, please call 606-546-3152 or 1-800-880-3152.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Current KCEOC employees may apply by submitting a letter of interest outlining qualifications to Human Resources.
Letters will be accepted until the position is filled.
KCEOC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.