Minor Home Rehabilitation
Home Repairs may be made within the scope of services allowable per KCEOC funders and the amount of funding available. They include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Issues Affecting the Structure (e.g., roof, ceiling, walls, floors)
- Issues Affecting Access (e.g., stairs, rails, porches, walkways)
- Issues Affecting Space and Security(e.g., adequate bedrooms/bathrooms, and the security and privacy of each)
- Issues Affecting Interior Air Quality (e.g., ventilation, air pollutants)
- Issues Affecting Water Supply (e.g., adequate hot /cold-water supply)
- Issues Affecting Thermal Environment (e.g., working heating source)
- Issues Affecting Sanitary Facilities (e.g., at least one bathroom/sanitary facility)
- Issues Affecting Illumination and Electricity (e.g., adequate lighting, sufficient electrical sources, electrical hazards)
- Issues Affecting Food Preparation (e.g., means of refrigerating and cooking food)
- Issues Affecting Sanitary Conditions (e.g., pest infestations, other health-endangering filth)
- Issues Affecting Fire Safety (e.g., smoke alarms, carbon monoxide detectors)
- Issues Affecting Accessibility (e.g., wheelchair ramps, bathroom grab bars)
- The homeowner must live in Knox County.
- The home must be the homeowner’s primary residence.
- The homeowner must have ownership interest in the land AND the home to be repaired.
- Household gross income are at or below 60% of the greater of either: 60% of Kentucky’s state median family income or 60% of HUD area median income for Knox County.
- Household income limits:
1 person: $27,650
2 people: $31,600
3 people: $35,550
4 people: $39,500
5 people: $42,700
6 people: $45,850
7 people: $49,000
8 people: $52,150
For more information please contact Beverly Isom at email@example.com or 606-546-3152.