KCEOC Community Action Partnership, Inc. has been providing homeownership opportunities to low-income residents of Knox County since 1999 by providing financial assistance with construction costs and land acquisition costs; assisting clients with leveraging other resources to make homeownership possible.
- Households must reside in Knox County
- Households must fall within allowable income range
- Households must not have excessive debt or a poor credit history
- Households must be willing to participate in housing counseling
- Households must be willing to volunteer labor towards the completion of their home
- Households do not have to own their own land
- Clients are served based on a first-come, first-served basis
For more information contact Beverly Isom at firstname.lastname@example.org or 606-546-3152.